The Ten Building Blocks of Chinuch
Video: Hashkafa in Chinuch (Video 1 of 3)
Introducation to Hashkafa
Defining ‘Hashkafa in Chinuch’ according to Lashon Hakodesh
The 7 Definitions of the word ‘Chinuch’
The Definition of the words ‘Rebbi’, ‘Morah’ and ‘Melamed’
Video: Hashkafa in Chinuch (Video 3 of 3)
The Torah’s Method of Delivering Information, How Hashem Taught Moshe Rabeynu
The Definition of ‘VeShinantam’
The Four Obligations of a Father
The Delivery System for the Mesorah
The Mission Statement of Judaism: Shema Yisrael & Its 2 Messages
The 6 Point Plan of Successfully Transmitting the Mesorah in the Shema Yisrael
Video: Lashon Hatorah Teacher Training (Video 2 of 4)
1. Blending the Letters with the Vowels
2. Two-Letter Words
3. Reading Accuracy & Fluency: The 6 Steps Plan
4. Vocabulary Building - The 303 Essential Shorashim
Video: Lashon Hatorah Teacher Training (Video 4 of 4)
1. How to Teach the Yellow Banner (Plural Suffixes)
2. How to Teach the Red Banner (Future Tense)
3. How the Teach the Blue Banner (Past Tense)
Video: Taryag Mitzvot Training (Video 1 of 5)
Video 1: The Great Value of Learning Taryag Mitzvot
Why is Taryag Mitzvos one of the 10 Building Blocks of Chinuch?
Where does the Torah command us to know Taryag Mitzvos?
Committing Taryag Mitzvos to memory
The Taryag Mitzvos Picture Cards and other supporting materials
Does Learning Taryag Mitzvos count as though I did them?
Do any Gedolim say a rebbe should know all Taryag Mitzvos in order to teach them to his Talmidim?
So why did Hashem give us so many Mitzvos?
Video: Taryag Mitzvot Training (Video 2 of 5)
Video 2: How to Teach Over 100 Mitzvos in Less Than an Hour!
1. Fast Kick-Start of Over 100 Mitzvos in 22 minutes!
2. Review 115 Mitzvos in 4 Minutes!!
3. Learn the Next 83 Mitzvos
Video: Taryag Mitzvot Training (Video 3 of 5)
Video 3: Applications Part 1
Teach the Child the Mitzvos They Already know
Organizing the Mitzvos
Organize the Mitzvos They Already Know Based on Rambam
Video: Taryag Mitzvot Training (Video 4 of 5)
Video 4: Applications Part 2
Quiz Each Other on the First 10 Mitzvos
Match the Code Name / Description / Passuk to its Mitzvah Picture Card
The Taryag Detective: Which Mitzvah Am I?
Taryag Mitzvos Reference Chart
How to Learn the Mitzvos According to the Sefer Hachinuch
Video: Taryag Mitzvot Training (Video 5 of 5)
Video 5: Applications Part 3
Matrix Taryag Mitzvos according to The Human Anatomy (Sefer Chareidim)
The Mitzvah Clue Game Reveal What You Know!
Taryag Chevrusos – Mitzvah Quiz Games
Mental Mapping & Mental Palaces
Build A Taryag Mitzvos Classroom Library
Video: The Story Line of Chumash (Video 1 of 16)
Video 1: Introduction to the Storyline of Chumash – Part 1
The 3 Foundational Skills
The Structure of Chumash
The Structure of Mishna
The Structure of Gemara and Legal/Halacha Codes
The Benefits of Learning the Story Line of Chumash
Video: The Story Line of Chumash (Video 2 of 16)
Video 2: Introduction to the Storyline of Chumash – Part 2
The Materials for Learning the The Story Line of Chumash
The Chumash Map
The Time Line of Chumash
The Parsha Summaries
The Chumash Memory System Manual
The Chumash Picture Cards
Video: The Story Line of Chumash (Video 3 of 16)
Video 3: How to Create Files in Your Brain for Bereishis Chapters 1 - 9
Rhyming System to Memorize Bereishis Chapters 1 - 9
The Supporting Materials for Memorizing Chumash
Video: Timeline: The Emunah Experience (Video 2 of 7)
Video 2: Introduction to Contexual Learning
1. Hashem's Hashkafa - Hashem's Panoramic View of Reality
2. Two Components to Learning: Contents & Meaning. Content = Mastery of The Torah & Meaning = Why I am a Torah Jew
3. How To Give Children Meaning to Their Frum Identity.
Video: Timeline: The Emunah Experience (Video 3 of 7)
Video 3: Walk Down History 1, 2, & 3
1. Walk Down History #1: 6,000 Year Journey in Under 10 Minutes!
2. Walk Down History #2: Topography & Archaeology
3. Walk Down History #3: Genealogy from Adam till Today
Video: Timeline: The Emunah Experience (Video 4 of 7)
Video 4: Walk Down History 4, 5, & 6
1. Walk Down History #4: Matan Torah - The Greatest Event in World History & Greatest Claim Ever Made.
2. Re-enactment of Yetzias Mitzrayim
3. Introduction to Nevua: The Criterion to Know When Nevua is Real
4. Walk Down History #5: Nevua - 21 Major Nevuos
5. Walk Down #6: Migdal Bavel - Lashon HaKodesh, The DNA of Creation & The Mother Tongue of All Languages.
Video: Timeline: The Emunah Experience (Video 5 of 7)
Video 5: Walk Down History #7 - The Six Great Turning Points of History
The Six Great Turning Points of History:
1. Creation of The Universe
2. Creation of Planet Earth
3. Creation of Man and Hashem's Search for the Tzadik
4. Yetzias Mitzrayim and Matan Torah
5. The Prophecies Which Reveal Hashem Continues to Control History
6. Yemot HaMashiach
Video: Timeline: The Emunah Experience (Video 7 of 7)
Video 7: Practical Applications in the Classroom
1. The Large Time Line Cards
2. The Small Time Line Cards
3. Time Line Banners with pictures, beads, name markers, number markers.
4. Children Make Their Own Time Lines
5. Dor L'Dor Timeline (R’ Wachsman), Time Line & Time Line Display (R’ Black), Time Line of the Mishkan & Bet Hamikdash & Time Line of Jewish History (R’ Haber)
Video: Chumash Memory System (Video 2 of 2)
1. How Much of Chumash/Nach is Storytelling?
2. How Much of Mishnayos is Visual Information?
3. The Memory Olympics
4. Memory Palaces
5. How Memory-Systems can Improve Self-Esteem
6. Memorize Bereishis with Multiple Intelligences
Video: Living Tefila Teacher Training (Video 1 of 4)
1. Defining Tefila
2. The Mitzvah of Tefila in The Torah
3. What is Avoda of the Lev?
4. What is the Context of Tefila in the Torah?
5. Why did Chazal change the original form of Tefila into pre-scripted Siddur?
6. The 6 Buildling Blocks of Tefila:
7. Defining Tefila & Where it is commanded in the Torah.
Video: Living Tefila Teacher Training (Video 2 of 4)
1. Defining Avoda of the Lev: Discipline of the Mind
2. The Context of the Mitzvah of Tefilah: Right Next to the Command to Love Hashem.
3. Why did Chazal Change the Original Form of Tefila into the pre-scripted Siddur?
4. What are the 5 Goals of Tefila?
Video: Living Tefila Teacher Training (Video 3 of 4)
1. The 6 Building Blocks of How to Teach Tefila
2. The Meaning of the Word ‘Baruch’
3. The Meaning of the Word ‘Atah’
4. The Meaning of the Hashem’s Name YKVK
5. The Meaning of the Word ‘Elokeinu/Elokim’
6. The Meaning of the Word ‘Melech’ & ‘Haolam’
7. The Power of Ten
8. The Meaning of the Word ‘Asher’
9. The Meaning of the Word ‘Kideshanu’
Video: Living Tefila Teacher Training (Video 4 of 4)
1. Messages in Tefila.
2. Messages in Modeh Ani.
3. Messages in Netilas Yadayim. Gratitude for Our Hands
4. Gratitude for Water
5. Rav Wolbe on the danger of children learning to daven mechanically
6. Professor Emoto’s Water Crystals demonstrate how water responds to our speech!
7. Asher Yatzar
Video: Halacha Yomi Series (2 Videos)
Video: Middos: Series (20 Vidoes)
Can Middos Be Taught or Only Role-Modeled?
Video: The First Day in an Al Pi Darko School: Series (7 Videos)
Video: The First Day in an Al Pi Darko School (Video 2 of 7)
Set up a Classroom Employment Agency/Job Chart:
Administrator, Botanist, Caterer, Class Librarian, Class Scribe, Hachnassas Orchim Manager, Mirror/Window Cleaner, Phone receptionist, Polish Expert, Sanitation Manager, Zoologist
Video: The First Day in an Al Pi Darko School (Video 3 of 7)
Make a Class Contract:
1. Respect for Oneself
2. Respect for People (teachers, peers)
3. Respect for the environment (materials, shelves, furniture, books)
Video: The First Day in an Al Pi Darko School (Video 5 of 7)
Classroom Configuration / Seating Arrangement
The Thinking Corner / Teshuva Chair
Role-Model the Mitzvah of Tochacha